Coaching and Mentoring TrainingWhy choose this qualification for your employees?
Coaching and Mentoring qualifications are powerful tools for developing your leadership capabilities, Tempest Management Training are experts in the delivery of Coaching and Mentoring qualifications, we have supported over 600 candidates to achieve ILM nationally recognised qualifications in Coaching and Mentoring since 2005. At Tempest Management Training, we believe that anything can be achieved with hard work and dedication and we should continue to develop ourselves to thrive in our roles.
These interactive courses will equip you with the knowledge, skills and confidence to perform effectively as workplace coaches or mentors. As a result of this training we would expect to see Managers and Team Leaders motivating, inspiring, challenging, stimulating and guiding others within the organisation These are practical and “hands on” programmes, designed for key people in organisations wishing to improve their Coaching and Mentoring skills.
Managers and Team Leaders will gain a critical understanding of the role and responsibilities of the workplace coach and mentor and deepen their understanding of how coaching and mentoring can impact an organisation. Alongside this you will assess your own skills, behaviours and knowledge as a coach and mentor and provide evidence of your own development through the qualification.
Enjoyed today massively – feel like I’ve put together all the theory to show how it works in practice, built my confidence that I would be able to provide a coaching service. Enjoyed working as a team and using other peoples skills – I can take on board how others do things.Manager
Benefits for Individuals
- Confident as a Team leader or Manager
- Gaining more confidence to support individuals
- Professional Development
- Developing professional relationships
- Enhances job satisfaction
- Increased motivation and morale
- Better communication and interpersonal skills
- Transition from one career level to another
- You will be properly equipped with the skills, knowledge and ethical understanding of coaching and mentoring
- Provide effective support for the development of others and improve their performance
What is available?
Institute of Leadership and Management (ILM) Level 3 Award in Mentoring
With a requirement of 10 credits to achieve to pass the certificate, the structure will include three units.
- Understanding Good Practice in Workplace Mentoring
- Undertaking Mentoring in the Workplace
- Reflecting on Workplace Mentoring Skills
Institute of Leadership and Management (ILM) Level 3 Certificate in Coaching 3 Day Programme
To pass this certificate you will need to achieve 13 credits, the structure will include an induction, tutorial support & the teaching of three mandatory units.
- Understanding Good Practice in Workplace Coaching
- Undertaking an Extended Period of Coaching in the Workplace
- Reflecting on Workplace Coaching Skills
Institute of Leadership and Management (ILM) Level 5 Certificate in Coaching and Mentoring
To pass this certificate you will need to achieve 13 credits, the structure will include an induction, tutorial support & the teaching of three mandatory units. The programme is externally assessed and Candidates will complete a work-based assignment and maintain a coaching & mentoring diary.
- Understanding the Skills, Principles and Practice of Effective Management Coaching and Mentoring
- Undertaking Management Coaching or Mentoring in the Workplace
- Reviewing Own Ability as a Management Coach or Mentor
Get in Touch
If you like what you see then please Contact Us for more information.