Tempest Management Training can offer you a full management apprenticeship service, from recruiting your apprentice either internally or externally, to planning and delivering the apprenticeship in line with your business needs.
Are you prepared for the levy?
This year, the government introduced a new apprenticeship levy that has financial implications for businesses. Large employers who have a pay bill over £3 million must pay an annual apprenticeship levy of 0.5% of their pay bill, this can only be recouped when they employ and train apprentices.
Organisations who pay the levy will also receive a £15,000 annual allowance and an additional contribution of 10% on their monthly levy allocation.
How Tempest Management Training can help you…
If you want to make sure you get the best results from your apprenticeship levy payment, we are on hand to help.
Tempest Management Training specialise in creating apprenticeship strategies for leadership and management, health and social care, customer service, business administration, warehousing and storage, and retail.
You may be new to apprenticeships or already delivering them, our team of experts can work with you to:
- Help you understand what the apprenticeship levy means and how it will impact your business
- Help you to plan your apprenticeship training to maximise your levy budget
- Help you understand the new apprenticeship standards for leadership and management, health and social care, customer service, business administration, warehousing and storage, and retail, and how your existing training could contribute
- Develop an apprenticeship strategy to ensure your business maximises its return on the levy investment
- Recruit and select apprentices both internally and externally and develop career pathways in line with the needs of your business
- Help you identify progression routes to get your existing employees onto apprenticeships
- Create a communications and engagement strategy to drive apprenticeships forward in your business
Why work with Tempest Management Training?
- Our customers include Burberry and local authorities. We have extensive knowledge and experience in the sectors that we deliver apprenticeships in. All our trainers and assessors have held senior positions in the organisations they have previously worked in and understand the challenges businesses face in today’s evolving market.
- We work in partnership with our clients building an honest and open partnership working together to develop potential in others – working with you we will aim to deliver tailored solutions that make sure you get the best value from your levy payments
Whist you have to pay the apprenticeship levy our aim is to make sure that you’re getting the most from your investment!
Get in Touch
If you like what you see then please Contact Us for more information.